Warmies Warming Toy Otter 01205 - Warmies Heat Animal Otter 25cm
incl. VAT, plus delivery
1 in stock - available immediately
Warmies Warming Toy Otter 01205. Natural, cuddly, warm, the fastest way to well-being. Warmies heat animal otter, 25cm!
Warmies Warming Toy Otter 01205. Natural, cuddly, warm, the fastest way to well-being. Warmies heat animal otter with removable filling, 25cm!
Additional product information
- Warmies Warming Toy Otter
- Target group:
- For those who need cuddly warmth: babies, children and adults
- With snub nose and cuddly fur! The sweet otter is a very nimble journeyman. The playful otter loves to romp around wildly and is always happy to be present at every nursery party. When enough has been done, he cuddles up to you with his fluffy-soft case and rests - warming and heavenly fragrant of lavender - with you until it goes to the next round. Our otter is about 38cm long when lying down and weighs about 740gr. Who can resist this faithful gaze?
- Educational content:
- How long do warmies stay warm? Quite long! After only 90 seconds of heating in the microwave at 800 watts of power, warmies offer a pleasant, soothing heat for up to 1.5 hours. Due to the different Warmies sizes, this duration is of course different, the exact respective heating time and wattage can be found on the product labels or the packaging.
- Size (cm):
- 100% Polyester
- With removable millet grain and lavender filling. Lavender is known for its gentle and beneficial effects. The fragrance is reminiscent of Mediterranean countries and with it to holidays, warmth and sun.
- Care instructions:
- The product filling contains naturally pure, treated millet grains and dried lavender. The product can be heated as often as required without losing its warming effect. Please handle this Warmies product with care to guarantee a long service life. Regularly clean the product surface with a damp cloth and allow it to air dry before use. Do not immerse the product in water. Always keep the product in a cool, dry place after each use. Check the condition of the product at regular intervals and dispose of it with normal household waste if it is worn or damaged. For more intensive cleaning, remove the removable grain pad and wash the product cover separately by hand at 30°C. The product could rub off. Separate cleaning of the filling or the inner cushion is not possible. Only clean the product in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. Before the product can be heated again, it must be completely dry again.
- Certified Quality:
- Warmies are manufactured to high quality standards and tested in independent laboratories for compliance with the EU standard for children's toys. Therefore, Warmies are also very suitable for children under 36 months.